Share Trading platform Redesign
A challenging project from financial domain where design meets directly with business goals.
About the Client
Geojit BNP Paribas, today, is a leading retail financial services company in India with a growing presence in the Middle East.
Geojit BNP Paribas wanted to redesign & rebrand the trading platform “FLIP “to “SELFIE” which had three variations based on user types ( Desktop, Web & Mobile). Considering the growing trend of mobile users, the client decided to redesign their trading platform to bring unified experience for its traders and investors. The client’s major product goal was to provide its clientele with a great experience that will compel them to do more ‘Buy and Sell’ requests. Above all, they wanted to offer their clients something which gives them a great user experience. With built-in next-gen features, it should be the advanced trader friendly solution.
The Platform must be capable of supporting high volume trade users in a very secure environment. The system needs to be designed to cater to the peak transaction loads during prime trade hours of market opening and closing time. It should also generate the best response in the industry. Traders typically keep a watch on their portfolios, alerts, recommendations and fund status.
The Platform needed to cater to :
- A quick way of accessing data and a one-click order placement.
- Platform need to cross sell other meaninful services for traders.
- Research and strategies based on clients’ investment horizons and trading patterns.
- Access rich information and trade on all listed companies, mutual funds, debt and commodities.
- Access to intelligent stock screeners and data tools.
- An intelligent portfolio tracking tool that makes information easy to understand and faster to act upon.